Monday, June 15, 2009

We're BACK!!!!!!!!

So it's been a while since i have updated our blog, long story short...our computer was down for a few months and I couldn't upload any of our pictures:( But we're up and working now so I thought I'd make a new post:) This is our family at the park on Mother's Day:) It was really fun to take all the kids out and have them run and play together, they had a BLAST! Including all of us adults we had just as much fun as the kids:) Here are a few pics of my fam.....


My sister Tiffany and her hubby Alex
My brother Steve and his wife Ginny

My Mommy and Lucy


And my Hubby and I



Me and the girls before church


5 comments:

Ginny said...

Yeah! I love checking in to see what cute pic's you've got ...welcome back :)

Cristina said...

Beautiful Pictures. You all look so good...
Welcome back to the blogging world!

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

You all look so cute.

Kelli said...

I know why I said 7 months...Cause your last post title was about 7 months :) oopsie!

Kelli said...

You guys are so cute! I love that you put pics of the whole family :)