
Sunday, June 28, 2009
They grow up SO fast!
Isabelle amazes us everyday! She talks more and talks BACK more, she wants to know what EVERYTHING is and is already asking the question why why why why especially after Mommy and Daddy say something. We took her to her first live play of Peter Pan in Redlands and boy was she excited!!! She got to wear her cousin Sarina's tinkerbell outfit (thank you Sarina and Ginny) and she was on cloud nine the moment is was on:) I can't believe she "almost "sat through the ENTIRE play and loved every minute of it...I was so proud of her. Here are a few pics of our "Big Girl"...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a fun time!! your girls are so beautiful!!!
So cute! Dora loves the towel on the head too.
my husbands family I believe originated in california. His grandparents and great aunts and uncles all live in arizona now in a little town outside of tucson called Benson. That would be really fun if we were related!!!
You are so gorgeous Tina!! Isabelle is seriously a doll! Love the towel on her head. So funny!
How cute!! We went to see that show and loved it!! I'd done some theater with the guy who directed and choreographed it, he's sooo talented! We love taking the kids to the theater, it really is amazing how much they enjoy live shows!
Glad Isa liked the dress, very cute :)
Post a Comment