Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We're BACK!!!!!!

So we are "finally" back and updated on our Blog...YAY!!!! I think with the facebook i just totally forget about updating our blog:) So...... since my last posting on here 6 months ago ALOT has been going on! Isabelle is in Ballet classes and Lucy has just gotten a mind of her own with an attitude to go with it:) But in short the last month has been very busy and exciting we just went to Sea World for the last time this year and had a blast, it was SO SLOW there, so we actually hit everything in the park within 3 hours and then we grabbed some In-N-Out and then headed home it was great. Isabelle had her cousin Sarina over for a slumber party , they made a ginger bread house, went and saw Xmas lights, and then saw the new movie The Princess and the Frog...she loved EVERY minute!:) Then it was Leonel's birthday this month (the big 28) and our brother-in-law Gene took him Golfing ALL day and gave him a few clubs as well (leonel was in heaven) and then his sister Adriana made him a yummy dinner to go with the great day! And last but not least Isa and I got to go see the play The Nutcracker with our good friends Megan and Kahlen, the girls had a blast! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas December this month.................Merry Christmas:)


Isa was lost for words:)
After Isa saw her Daddy playing this game she said, "My Daddy strong for me."


Isa and Sarina waiting to see their movie


Ginger Bread house
Happy Birthday Daddy
Leonel loved every minute!
They both have the same smile:)
Isa with Clara from the play
The Purcell girls!
Me and Isa
B.F.F's


3 comments:

Billy and Katie said...

Cute girls, I can't get over how much Lucy has changed.

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys have been having such a fun Christmas! I used to do the Nutcracker at the California theater, it was so fun!

Jami West said...

Hey Lady!!! You're one to talk!! I stayed up past midnight updating my blog for you. Now where is your update with tons of pics for me??