Well, Lucy is almost 3 weeks old now and is starting to get her routine down (mostly sleeping, but that's just fine with me:) and Isabelle is coming to the understanding that "baby" is staying permenantly now, so she is in an "adjusting" stage at the moment. But she sure does LOVE her baby sister and is such a little helper...it's super cute!
She loves the soft blankets Off to the Doctor's office we go. Slumber Party!!!!!
I love being a BIG sister!!!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness.. could those pictures be any cuter? I mean seriously!! Isa and Lulu.. just the two cutest girls I have EVER seen in my life.. :) Love them...
I love seeing babies sleeping!! You're going to love having 2, there's nothing sweeter that watching your kids together (when they're loving each other that is!). I love the 2 of them having a sleepover!
Whoa...lookout! Someone's a dedicated blogger! Go Tina! Adorable little girl's, K's feeling left out...we have to do a playdate next week! I'll call you.
Leonel is from Colton, CA. He is the oldest of five children (2 brother and 2 sisters). He went on a mission to Resistencia, Argentina. He loves sports (favorites are Football and Futbol). He loves to watch them and plays in some adults rec leagues. He is going to school to get his degree in Accounting.
Tina is from Yucaipa, CA. She is the third out of four children (2 brothers and 1 sister). She enjoys to scrapbook, blog, and sew.
We meet February 2001 and Married in January 2004 (after Leonel's mission). We have one daughter Isabelle Connie, who was born in Jan 07 and we are expecting Lucy Marie to come Sept 08.
FUN FACT: Even though Leonel speaks fluent Spanish, Tina speaks it with a better accent.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness.. could those pictures be any cuter? I mean seriously!! Isa and Lulu.. just the two cutest girls I have EVER seen in my life.. :) Love them...
Tina they are SO SO SO cute!! You have such adorable girls. I'm so happy for you. I miss you!
They are adorable! Congratulations on 2 beautiful little girls!
I love seeing babies sleeping!! You're going to love having 2, there's nothing sweeter that watching your kids together (when they're loving each other that is!). I love the 2 of them having a sleepover!
They are so cute! IT will be so fun when they are a little older and they can play together :)
Whoa...lookout! Someone's a dedicated blogger! Go Tina! Adorable little girl's, K's feeling left out...we have to do a playdate next week! I'll call you.
Too cute! What a good big sis. I love the one of them in the crib together. Glad to hear things are going well with your cute little family.
My...what a ham Isa is- & what a cut smile! (luv your blog backround by the way...nice :)
Your girls are too cute! I love the names, the hair, the chubby cheeks!! Too much fun :)
Post a Comment