
This is the "Palazuelos Family's Official On Notice Board." We like watching the television program, The Colbert Report. And on that show the host, Stephen Colbert has a list of things or people that need to clean up their act. So we thought it would be fun to post our own list.
1. Writer Strike: For making us wait for new episodes of "The Office"
2. Grey's Anatomy: For being boring.
3. Sesame Street: Tina thinks it's harmless and Isabelle loves it, but I don't trust it.
4. People Moving Out of State: Friends and family moving out to Nevada, Utah, Texas, well anywhere but here.
5. Oprah: For thinking she can change the world.
6. Tyra Banks: For trying to distroy the world. I can't stand her.
7. Morning Sickness: The worst part about getting pregnant for us. Tina gets it bad.
8. China Toy Makers: Get you act together. I don't want to waist time looking up the recall list all the time.
Honorable Mention: Michael Purcell, you came up huge in our game on Friday night but you’re not off the hook yet
Write what you think about the list by posting a comment.

3 comments:
HALLLARIOUS!!!! Eh...where's my quilting bee on this list? The Joann's invasion? You have the cutest family....you better not be wearing coconuts to our party Leonel!!
You guys are the cutest little family! I miss you already!!! We have to get together more often!
Love Aunt Jan
jatselureAlut [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-zithromax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Zithromax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url]
Post a Comment